Life Is A Comedy For Those Who Think...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 at 4:44 PM

Truth, Justice, And Mao Tse Tung....

I am now a proud member of The Rocky Top Brigade, a collection of Tennessee's finest bloggers battling for Truth, Justice, and a good single-malt Scotch Whiskey for around $20. Membership has its priviledges, but I'm a beer drinker. Here's a sample of some of these fine bloggers.

I'm intersted to see if South Knox Bubba does the running commentary on Bush's speech tonight. If he does you can bet I'll be watching.

I know I'll be looking for such comments as: "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." —George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005












Yeah, we all know about the propoganda. I'm tired of bending over for it, or looking up at it as the case may be. All this catapulting is making my neck hurt. At least now Tennessee is starting to get the picture and turn itself over to blue state status. (Linked from Michael Silence's site)

You were right Buddy Don, it is like doing the dishes sometimes. The hardest part is just getting up off of the couch to do it. Thanks for the inspiration. I am thoroughly enjoying myself.

Blogger Otter said...

Mt Girl,

Where is that Bush billboard located? I'm in the heart of Red Georgia, and I haven't seen one.

Otter  

~

Blogger Otter said...

Oops. Messed up my e-mail tag.  

~

Blogger Mountain Girl said...

http://www.bluelemur.com/index.php?p=442

Thanks for stopping by!!  

~

Blogger Mountain Girl said...

You can check out the article there. The billboard is in Orlando, Florida.  

~

Post a Comment



Life is a Comedy

Powered by Blogger

Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com
Appalachian Sites
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next