Life Is A Comedy For Those Who Think...

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 at 10:29 AM

Bonnaroo Bound.....

The next few blissful days my husband and I will be attending the festival of all festivals. Yes I do mean Bonnaroo. Bonnawho you ask? Check out this link to find out more.

This should be an interesting venture. People watching is great, but never is it greater than at a gathering 100,000 people strong. When a mass of people are thrown together to set up a "tent city" the most unusual things happen. I hope to gather many stories and some great photo's to share from this experience. I think I can update the blog daily at the Internet Village availble. I'll post some of the pictures if possible.

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, My friend Tom and his daughter are going to Bonnaroo. Wish I could be there. I get to move into a new house . Wow moving day.  

~

Blogger red molly said...

Hello Mountain Girl,
What a great line up. You are right it is the "festival of all festivals". Some of the performers on the lineup are some of the same folks we see at Suwannee Springfest and Magnoliafest. Which are two annual festivals held in a beautiful park in a little town called Live Oak, FL near where we live. I'm trying to talk my husband into taking me to the Magnoliafest Midwest which is in Bean Blossom, IN in July.

Have fun. Hope is doesn't rain.

red molly  

~

Post a Comment



Life is a Comedy

Powered by Blogger

Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com
Appalachian Sites
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next