Life Is A Comedy For Those Who Think...

Saturday, June 11, 2005 at 4:46 PM

Flip-Flop Phenomenon.....

Bonnaroo is a success. It has it's ups and downs, but overall it is a world full of happiness, sharing, and extrordinary kindness. There are a few problems, but I will update you on all of those later in my complete bonnaroo post. We have encountered such a diverse society. There are however those who wish to make the almighty dollar. That's o.k., because the day is filled with music, food, and many people to meet. I will inform you all when I get back of the necessities to make Bonnaroo comfortable, and the joys that make Bonnaroo great!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's a picture of what we coined "The Flip Flop Phenomenon". It is the unavoidable result of wearing flip-flops in the mud. I'm glad I brought non-flipping/flopping shoes!
I will see you all soon!

Blogger ErikWithaK said...

I hope the festival went great. My girlfriend(for the most part) and I are Dave Matthews fans. if you got any good pics of that make sure to post em'.  

~

Blogger Mountain Girl said...

Here you go http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/TNJed/67526d98.jpg

Thanks for coming by!  

~

Post a Comment



Life is a Comedy

Powered by Blogger

Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com
Appalachian Sites
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next