Life Is A Comedy For Those Who Think...

Thursday, June 30, 2005 at 11:47 AM

Thursday Armadillo Blogging....








Our pet armadillo is now safe thanks to the ever-so-smart lawmakers:



HB0821 Traffic Safety - Requires that every driver of a motor vehicle exercise due care to avoid collisions with any object in the road or legally placed beside a road; violation is Class C misdemeanor.




This fate won't befall my new armadillo. Although Luce was a good animal he liked to walk the streets. He makes a great lamp though.

Here is the rest of the list of pretty much useless new laws going into effect July 1, 2005.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If "con" is the opposite of "pro," is Congress the opposite of progress? I bet these laws are to be installed for the ability to place fines on folks...all about the money. Snoop Dog said it best "got my mind on my money and my money on my mind" fa shizzle.  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my auto insurance illinois site.
Good luck!  

~

Anonymous ashwini said...

I read your post . it was amazing

SEO Services  

~

Post a Comment



Life is a Comedy

Powered by Blogger

Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com
Appalachian Sites
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next