Life Is A Comedy For Those Who Think...

Friday, December 16, 2005 at 9:44 PM

Frank Zappa Friday....




I have been so busy lately, I have not been able to give the proper attention to my blog. This week I had 3 finals,a paper due,d Raina's choral performance, a wedding rehearsal dinner and tomorrow the wedding. I am also on the student incentive committe where I teach. We put on a big dance at the end of the semester for the kids who have not gotten a write up the whole semester. I emceed this event and performed four songs today. I am tired....Tomorrow is the wedding and after that I have two blissful weeks of no work or school to recuperate and hopefully attend more to my blog. Yay!!!!

Happy Holidays!

Blogger red molly said...

Wow, Mt Girl, you have been busy. Hope you have a relaxing two weeks off. Look forward to reading a little blogging from you. Happy Holidays!  

~

Blogger Julie said...

That made my head whirl around, just thinking of all that stuff you have been doing!!
Hope you get to rest and relax and rejuvanate!
Have a wonderful holiday and great new years!!  

~

Post a Comment



Life is a Comedy

Powered by Blogger

Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com
Appalachian Sites
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next