Life Is A Comedy For Those Who Think...

Friday, September 30, 2005 at 3:31 PM

You Could Help Save Our Home....

I know this is, in my opinion, shameful, but I am at my wits end. I have created this
webpage to plea for voluntary assistance in helping us keep our home. We no longer have other options, that we can find, but are open to suggestions as well. Thanks for not thinking less of us for asking strangers for donations to our "Keep The Family Home" fund.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MG you have mail :)  

~

Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Mg and TJ

My heart goes out to you! You seem like such terrific folks. I would do anything to help if I could.

Unfortunately, my situation is not dissimilar to yours. however, if there is any non monitary way I can help, i surely will.

I will send word down the pipeline... gotta be some folks in better shape. But, take heart, have faith, and know that if you hold on to each other, you can get through any trial!  

~

Blogger Mountain Girl said...

Your kind words help emmensely! Thank you for your friendship and good thoughts.

Blessings Abound!  

~

Post a Comment



Life is a Comedy

Powered by Blogger

Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com
Appalachian Sites
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next