Life Is A Comedy For Those Who Think...

Saturday, September 24, 2005 at 9:43 AM

Scribeship Abound....

I was recently named a scribe in a search for 13 enigmatic books (triskabiblios) . This is a shot of a web-page created for my newly deemed scribeship
(at this point I believe there will be 13 scribes). One extremely interesting aspect of my new found ob
sessions is the constant creation of web pages made to progress in this hunt. I will post more on this tomorrow. Until then, check out the concept of this search. You can learn more about it from a site called Lazy Laces. You can also check out the progression of the search at this forum.

I had not been aware "adv
entures" such as these existed. Now I'm hooked! You must see it to believe it.


Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Looka REALLY interesting.. and time consuming. I get obsessed with stuff like this!  

~

Post a Comment



Life is a Comedy

Powered by Blogger

Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com
Appalachian Sites
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next