Life Is A Comedy For Those Who Think...

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 at 4:11 PM

Triska Rebirth Via The Wickerwoman's Womb...










My annual Wickerman festival was wonderful. The fellowship was a beautiful experience. The ladies built the "Wickerman" this year, so it turned out to be a "WickerWoman" with a womb. This is a picture of me in the womb itself pre-burning.

I did however have a strange encounter. I was standing near the fire and heard someone call, "Mountain Girl, Former Scribe of the Triskabiblios." I turned to see a tall figure of a man sitting on an odd looking bicycle and holding a piece of parchment. He seemed etheral: there and not there at the same time. "Triscal?" I questioned. "I haven't much time," he announced " but I am still in need of your help. This parchment is for you. Do with it what you must. Make sure others have the ability to read it. Myth's are only myth's if you stop believing" he cryptically announced. I heard a log crack loudly in the fire. I turned to look at it and make sure no one was burned. When I turned back, Ix was gone.



Here is the strangest part: I'm not sure, how I ended up there last night, though. It wasn't supposed to happen until tonight. It is the 15th, right? Did I blink? I called the hosts of the get together and they swear tonight is the night. Here's the thing, how do I have pictures of an event happening this evening before the event has occured? Needless to say there are more intrigued people checking out Triska now who thought I was just yanking their chain. I have been feeling strange today as well as last night. My spelling has been poor as has my lack of comprehension of the written word. It's quite strange, almost like my mind doesn't know how to communicate properly. I am starting to feel more like my old self, but I still feel quite sleepy.

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

It is good to see Wally's little brother made it to the event!  

~

Blogger Julie said...

Seems like it all turned out pretty good and that's all that matters,,a great festive time was had by all,, memories are things of beauty however they happen.  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a teacher ?
A mother ?
You think you are a time traveller ?
I hope your bosses are reading your blog.
What a sorry person you are.
I've read your comments on IU and I find you the most pretentious and condesending person I've ever had the misfortune to read.
Go back to begging for money, that is where you excel.  

~

Blogger Mountain Girl said...

How pleasant of you to stop by. Next time leave your name. It's not hard to find out who leaves a message. Anonymous is not necessarily completely anonymous.

What's sorry is your inability to use spellcheck. You used the thesaurus rather well, though.  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"A man's errors are his portals of discovery."  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When left in dire--rise above.
Gather close to you the ones with love.

Hope all is well with you and yours, MG.  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Time is near. The winds of Time blow sand over the tracks. People shrouded by limited perception will not forgive. Time will heal.

Hare Ohm.

Ix  

~

Post a Comment



Life is a Comedy

Powered by Blogger

Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com
Appalachian Sites
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next