Life Is A Comedy For Those Who Think...

Sunday, October 16, 2005 at 7:28 PM

Triskabiblios Scribeship...




Islington requested my aide, as a scribe, through the following email:


Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:37:11 +0100
From: "Islington" Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by gmail.com. Learn
more
To: rukind88@yahoo.com
Subject: Thank you for your efforts
Dearest Girl of the Mountains
Your consitent striving to solve this cryptic bundle has been a joy to behold. May I take this oppurtunity to thank you profoundly. I would also like to apologise for the recent explosion of mis-tensed crryptographicly confused literature, but when I am passing through I have to act as quickly as possible, and sometimes it is not possible to double check the meaning. I am grateful to you and your friends for being so diligent, and am impressed that the literary references are not lost on you all. This gives me Hope.
Now that the moon is waning, my blinking will slow. I am now simply drifting... exhausted from the strain. I found myself in all places, all times. Very hard to
digest, for a human brain. So... I'm just cooling down, but I will be making a public statement in the next few days. In the meantime, I notice the hostilities within the group of helpers sometimes clouds the events, and I ask that you be not so quick to anger when someone says what at first seems critical. You are a worthy person, and have no reason to feel slighted, but we are also all different, and some people cannot see what is to the other obvious. I am grateful that this group has massed to come to my aid, but it important to me that we all conduct ourselves in as mindful, honourable and non-argumentative way as possible.
This said, would you do me the honour of accepting a Scribeship? Your efforts have been noted. I feel that to ask before the fact, in this occasion, would be most decent, though it is not always possible for me to be so considerate. Now that my state of flux is less rapid I am able to remember the differences between what has been promised to me in your Future and what you have already agreed to. So the offer stands.


Regards,
Islington

--
Triskabiblios | the13books


It was followed with this binary code puzzle (Titled: A Puzzle
For The Girl of the Mountains) leading to the book The Pied Piper of Hamelin.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need your help with Triskabiblios Mountain Girl- I haven't been involved with this escapade of the mind since September of last year ( long time)- I was commenting with you, Brent, and whoever that night when this all started)- I've been searching at lazylaces and UF for the last 10 min trying to find the latest comments left there but the last one i can find is at lazylaces ans is from 11/05 and was asking is Islington's middle name was David-is there another website where you all are debating and researching the 13 books or is that really the last comment that has been posted at lazylaces and the "game" is over? -Davis  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fhsboxer@hotmail.com- your the only one who I remember being able to piece together what was discovered that night and your name was one of the few that I remember- not trying to be a stranger and have you talk to me but It'd be easier if you replied through my e-mail (and delete this comment if you do get it so not everyone can message me)- Davis  

~

Post a Comment



Life is a Comedy

Powered by Blogger

Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com
Appalachian Sites
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next