Life Is A Comedy For Those Who Think...

Saturday, August 20, 2005 at 3:59 PM

"Ouzo, my head!".....



We went to Greekfest today at the World's Fair Park. It was great. The girls played in the fountains, and I had an Ouzo. It made me quite heady. I had forgotten the taste difference bettween Jagermeister and Ouzo. Ouzo definitely has a stronger flavor of annise. I had the chills while sitting in the 91 degree sun. I don't anticipate doing that again for a long while. Jager on the other hand....I'm thinking it's about nap-thirty. If you get the chance to attend Greekfest or the Italian Rossini festival, definitely do it. The art is beautiful and the music is fantastic. The drinks aren't bad, either. I will say, however, the Greekfest is quite a bit more authentic than the Rossini festival.

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Yuck..I like the flavor of Robitussin better and the buzz last longer, plus you can smoke all the Camels you want without a hacking cough.  

~

Post a Comment



Life is a Comedy

Powered by Blogger

Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com
Appalachian Sites
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next